How to Send Rakhi Online to Your Brother?
Rakshabandhan is not just another festival. It is one of the first prominent festivals of the Hindu calendar and marks the beginning of the amazing line-up of festivals right from Janamashthmi to Diwali and Chhath Pooja. Besides, it celebrates the bond between a brother and sister like no other festival possibly could!
We understand it could be truly disheartening to be away from your brother on such a joyous and much-awaited occasion. While you may not be able to travel all the way to meet your beloved bhai, there is something you can do to make his day better, and keep the ritual alive! Yes, we are hinting at sending rakhi online to your brother.
Wondering how to do that? Well, don’t you worry! We are about to tell you one of the most efficient ways to select a precious rakhi online for your brother and send it across to him well within time, no matter where he lives in India or abroad.
But, first things first! Choose the type of Rakhi you wish to send to your brother, from the ones mentioned below –
Silver Rakhi Online
Stunning to look at, easy on the pocket and offering just the perfect vibes, Silver Rakhis have become the norm for all the right reasons. If you too want to make this Rakshabandhan special for your brother, we welcome you to pick one from the 30+ amazing designs that are on offer, which include traditional, modern and quirky patterns.
The traditional and religious silver rakhi include designs like Aum (Om), Shree, Trishul, Shiva, Ganesha, Krishna, Om, Khanda, Ik Onkar, Hanuman, Krishna, and Vishnu; while the funky and modern designs come with patterns such as Moustache, Bearded Bhai, Brother/Bhai Brooch, Bhaiya (भैया) & Bhai (भाई) written in different languages. Doesn’t that sound exciting? But wait! We have more good news. Our silver rakhi collection starts from as little as Rs. 943 per rakhi!
Gold Rakhi Online
Dazzling appearance, Indian esthetic, always increasing in value – when it comes to Gold Rakhis, you simply can’t go wrong! We understand your love for the yellow metal, and therefore offer the widest range of Gold Rakhis Online. Whether you’re looking for something religious such as Ganesha, Swastika, Shree, Ik Onkar, or Khanda amongst others, or want something dapper like a Bhai / Brother motif, we have it all! And yes, if you’re on the lookout for a Gold Rakhi for Kids we also have the cutest, most adorable collection of Enamelled Personalized Animal Motif Rakhi-cum-Pendants for you to choose from! And before you start worrying about the prices, let us tell you that our gold rakhi collection starts at just ₹3,070! Take for instance the Inscribed Shree Gold Rakhi and the Lord Ganesh Gold Rakhi!
Tips to Send Rakhi Online to your Brother
- Make sure you are choosing Rakhi from a seller such as KuberBox which can directly deliver the rakhi to your brother anywhere across India or even abroad.
- Opt for an Online Rakhi Delivery vendor who can ensure that your brother not only receives the Rakhi, but also the much-desired accompaniments roli (chawal) and kumkum. And of course, if they could include a personalised message, then nothing like it!
- If you wish to send Rakhi Online, especially for international shipping, make sure to choose a vendor that charges you a flat fee. This will help you steer clear from any surprise charges towards the end of your shopping or worse after the rakhi has been shipped.
- Always shop for online rakhi, considering the fact that it may take anywhere between 4 to 15 business days for the rakhi to be delivered to your brother. This will ensure that there are no unwanted delays in your celebration.
Now that you know the various types of Rakhi to choose from and also have some tips handy to choose just the perfect online vendor for silver rakhi we believe you are more than ready to start browsing through some flattering designs and start taking your pick from them. After all, the festival is getting closer, and you do not want to miss out on the emotional joyride that it upholds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send the rakhi online for my brother?
Simply visit our website and choose from the numerous options for men’s jewellery as a rakhi gift for your brother – right from rings to pendants and brooches to cufflinks. If, however, you want to follow the convention and buy rakhi online, then make sure to browse through our spectacular Silver Rakhi for Brother and Gold Rakhi for Brother Collection.
Choose the design that best suits your taste and budget, and add it to your shopping cart. As you go to the checkout page, you will be prompted for some details including the shipping address (of your brother) and the personalised message you wish to send across. Once you fill in the details, you will be requested to make the payment via one of the many suggested methods. As soon as your payment is processed, our diligent staff will start working towards processing your order. In most cases, your order will be dispatched at the earliest possible and will reach your brother’s doorstep in less than 15 working days.
- My brother lives overseas. Can you help me send Rakhi to him?
Definitely! We ship to more than 200 countries. So, regardless of your brother’s place of residence, we can surely send your chosen Silver or Gold Rakhi to him. Kindly note that if you choose Speed Post (EMS Government Post), your rakhi will likely get delivered in 7-15 days, whereas UPS or FedEx orders get delivered within 4-6 days.
- What are some of the best Rakhi Gift Ideas for brothers?
While we believe a Gold or Silver Gift for brothers is truly special, if you are looking at some other options, you may look at sending-
- Rakhi with a Personalised Gift
- Rakhi with some Flowers or a Plant
- Rakhi with Gourmet Snacks and Sweets
- Rakhi with Cakes